Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Artist of the Week

  Tonight, I'm unveiling a new feature of I am Music: The artist of the week. It's an opportunity to explore artists on the rise, and those I'm simply crazy about right now. But this isn't just about what I have to say. There's nothing I love more then discovering new music. Feel free to leave a comment if you feel there's an artist worth mentioning this week for one reason or another! I look forward to hearing from you all!

  This week's artist is the always superb Augustana. After two spectacular full length efforts, the four piece so-cal outfit have released their self-titled masterpiece. Overflowing with heartfelt lyrics and truly impassioned musicianship, Augustana have crafted a ten-song gem that is sure to be in my discussion for album of the year. The album is available now, and I've included a sample by embedding the music video for their latest hit single, "Steal Your Heart".


1 comment:

  1. This has a real U2 vibe to it. Very nice, Jeff! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete